New Bathroom Build
Add an New Bathroom
Package Name: Add More Value
Adding a bathroom to your property.
With Standard Products.
No Council approval required.
- Save time with our product selections to suit your budget, design and style
- cost-effective products to maximise on your return on investment
- Pre-made vanity and benchtop
- Increase your home’s equity for your family home or investment
- Increase the value of your property by building an ensuite renovated to suit the market requirements to get a higher price
- Extra bathroom for growing families
- Sell your property fast with a well - designed and functional bathroom people will fall in love with
- Choose your own style and design from our standard range
Comes with a waterproofing certificate.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Strip Out – Remove ceiling, all wall sheets, all floor and wall tiles, all fittings and fixtures.
- Carpenter – build new walls, build new doorways, install new doors or cavity slider, build bath frame (if required), relocate or add window (if required), install new insulation to walls and ceiling, sheet ceiling, sheet walls, sheet floor (if required), install new architraves, frame niche, install vanity, install towel rail, install roll holder
- Plasterer – install cornice or square set ceiling
- Painter – paint ceiling, door and window architraves and door
- Plumber – install new plumbing for new design, Rough in and fit off of new products, change taps to mixers.
- Electrician – Make Safe (Isolate power for safety), install new electrical for new design, Rough in and fit off of new products.
- Waterproofing – Completed to Australian Standards. Full floor, shower walls, bath walls, 100mm around perimeter of walls.
- Tiling – screed floor, tile floor, tile walls to ceiling, silicone
- Glazier – Install shower screen and mirror
- Supervisor - Run and Monitor the project and trades.
- Skip Bin - rubbish removal
- Delivery of tiles and products
Vanity Mixer Spout
Shower Bath Mixer
Toilet Roll Holder
Hand Towel Holder
Standard Square Chrome Waste
3 In 1 Heat_Light_Exhaust
Floor Tile Option 1 - Thor Black Matt Tile - 300x300mm or 450x450mm
Floor Tile Option 1 - Thor Grey - 300x300mm or 450x450mm
Floor Tile Option 1 - Thor Mushroom - 300x300mm or 450x450mm
Floor Tile Option 1 - Thor White Matt - 300x300mm or 450x450mm
Floor Tile Option 2 - Impala - 300x300mm
Floor Tile Option 2 - Panay Beige - Matt - 300x300mm
Floor Tile Option 2 - Rubbio Giallo - 300x300mm
Floor Tile Option 2 - Starview Cream - 300x300mm
Floor Tile Option 3 - Sorrento Charcoal - 300x300mm or 400x400mm
Floor Tile Option 3 - Sorrento Grey - 300x300mm or 400x400mm
Floor Tile Option 3 - Sorrento Ice Grey - 300x300mm or 400x400mm
Floor Tile Option 3 - Sorrento Olive - 300x300mm or 400x400mm
Floor Tile Option 4 - Carrara White - 300x300mm
Wall Tile Option 1 - Thor Mushroom Gloss
Wall Tile Option 1 - Thor White Gloss 300x450mm
Wall Tile Option 2 - White Gloss - 300x600mm
Wall Tile Option 4 - Carrara White Gloss - 300x600mm
Wall Tile Option 1 Thor Grey Gloss
Wall Tile Option 3 Sorrento Charcoal
Wall Tile Option 3 Sorrento Grey
Wall Tile Option 3 Sorrento Ice Grey
Wall Tile Option 3 Sorrento Olive
FULL ITEM LIST
- Ceramic Tiles Floor 400x400mm 7m2
- Ceramic Tiles Wall 300x600mm 25m2
- Semi Frameless Shower Screen 900mmx900mm
- Frameless Mirror 900x800mm
- Standard Wastes
- Doorline Angle 50mm
- 900mm Vanity Floor Mounted, Pre-Made, White Gloss, with ceramic basin
- Vanity Mixer/Spout
- Vanity Plug
- Shower Head
- Shower Mixer
- Drop In Bath
- Bath Spout
- Bath Mixer
- Bath Plug
- Towel Rail double 600mm
- Power point
- Exhaust Light/Heat/Fan
Package Example $30,000.00 Inc GST
Based on propsed room size: Floor 5m2, Walls 20m2, containing single vanity, single shower and bath.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the packages a fixed price?
Are the packages all inclusive?
Will the package price change after my consultation?
My bathroom is different to the packages how much it will cost?
If I don’t need all the products in the package will I be charged for them?
What if I don’t like the products in the package?
I’ve already selected the products I want; can you source them?
I have already bought my products can you quote for labour only?
Will I get advice on products, so I don’t go over budget?
Will I get advice on style and design?
Can I change the layout of my bathroom?
Will I get advice on the market requirements?
Do I need to move out while the renovation is being done?
How do I renovate my only bathroom or all bathrooms at once?
Will I need to be there to let trades in every day?
Do I need to be onsite to discuss the job details regularly?
Will there be quality control on my project?
How long will the renovation take?
What’s the process to get started?