Custom Fittings & Fixtures
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Strip Out - Remove ceiling, all wall sheets, all floor and wall tiles, all fittings and fixtures.
- Insulation - Install new insulation to walls and ceiling.
- Carpenter - Sheet ceiling, sheet walls, sheet floor (if required), trim door (if required), install new architraves, frame niche, frame support for mirrored cabinet and wall hung vanity.
- Plasterer - Install cornice or square set ceiling.
- Painter - Paint ceiling, door and window architraves, back of door
- Plumber - Rough in and fit off of new products, change taps to mixers, move shower waste for strip drain, move vanity waste into wall
- Electrician - Make Safe (Isolate power for safety), Rough in and fit off of new products.
- Waterproofer - Completed to Australian Standards. Full floor, shower walls, bath walls, 100 mm around perimeter of walls.
- Tiler -Screed floor, tile floor, tile walls to ceiling, tile niche, silicone.
- Glazier - Install shower screen.
- Stone Mason - Cut stone top, polish edges.
- Supervisor - Run and monitor the project and trades.
- Skip Bin - rubbish removal
- Delivery of tiles and product
FULL ITEM LIST
- Rectified Tiles Floor 600 x 600 mm 8m2
- Rectified Tiles Wall 600 x 600 mm 27m2
- Frameless Shower Screen 900 x 900 mm
- Mirrored Cabinet 900 x 800 mm, Timberline Range
- Tile Insert Waste
- Tile Insert Strip Drain
- Doorline Angle 50 mm
- 900 mm Vanity Wall Mounted, Timberline Range
- Stone Top, Caesarstone
- Basin, Undermount or Above
- Vanity Mixer/Spout
- Vanity Plug
- Shower Rain Head
- Shower Diverter Mixer
- Freestanding Bath
- Bath Plug
- Bath Spout
- Bath Mixer
- Towel Rail double 600 mm
- Power point
- Exhaust Light/Heat/Fan
- LED light strip under vanity
Package Example $31,000.00 Inc GST
Based on: Floor 5m2, Walls 20m2, containing single vanity, 1m2 shower and bath
- Relocate Plumbing or Electrical
- Tile Selection
Mosaics, Stone, Timer Look
- Pattern Tiling