Full Bathroom Renovation - Standard
Standard Fittings & Fixtures
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Strip Out - Remove ceiling, all wall sheets, all floor and wall tiles, all fittings and fixtures.
- Insulation - Install new insulation to walls and ceiling.
- Carpenter - Sheet ceiling, sheet walls, sheet floor (if required), trim door (if required), install new architraves, frame new bath, frame niche.
- Plasterer - Install cornice or square set ceiling.
- Painter - Paint ceiling, door and window architraves.
- Plumber - Rough in and fit off of new products, change taps to mixers.
- Electrician - Make Safe (Isolate power for safety), Rough in and fit off of new products.
- Waterproofer - Completed to Australian Standards. Full floor, shower walls, bath walls, 100mm around perimeter of walls.
- Tiler - Screed floor, tile floor, tile walls to ceiling, silicone.
- Glazier - Install shower screen and mirror.
- Supervisor - Run and Monitor the project and trades.
- Skip Bin - rubbish removal
- Delivery of tiles and products
FULL ITEM LIST
- Ceramic Tiles Floor 400x400mm 7M2
- Ceramic Tiles Wall 300x600mm 25M2
- Semi Frameless Shower Screen 900x900mm
- Frameless Mirror 900x800mm
- Tile Insert Wastes
- Doorline Angle 50mm
- 900mm Vanity, Floor Mounted, Pre-Made, White Gloss, Ceramic Top Basin
- Vanity Mixer/Spout
- Vanity Plug
- Shower Head
- Shower Mixer
- Bath, drop in
- Bath plug
- Bath Spout
- Bath mixer/taps
- 600mm Towel Rail, Double
- Power Point
- Exhaust Light/Heat
Package Example $20,000.00 Inc GST
Based on: Floor 5m2, Walls 20m2, containing single vanity, 1m2 shower and bath