ACCESSIBLE BATHROOM RENOVATION
Accessible Fittings & Fixtures
Complete Renovation with Standard Products.
Take advantage of the Home Care Package government incentive to customise your bathroom for your needs. To continue living independently.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Seat installed
- Grab Rails
- Non - Slip Tiles
- Open Shower with Curtain
- Full Wet Room – floor to ceiling tiles
Comes with a waterproofing certificate.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Strip Out – Remove ceiling, all wall sheets, all floor and wall tiles, all fittings and fixtures.
- Carpenter – install new insulation to walls and ceiling, sheet ceiling, sheet walls, sheet floor (if required), trim door (if required), install new architraves, frame niche, install shower curtain, install vanity, install towel rail, install grab rails
- Plasterer – install cornice or square set ceiling
- Painter – paint ceiling, door and window architraves and door
- Plumber – Rough in and fit off of new products, change taps to mixers.
- Electrician – Make Safe (Isolate power for safety), Rough in and fit off of new products.
- Waterproofing – Completed to Australian Standards. Full floor, shower walls, bath walls, 100mm around perimeter of walls.
- Tiling – screed floor, tile floor, tile walls to ceiling, silicone
- Glazier – Install mirror
- Supervisor - Run and Monitor the project and trades.
- Skip Bin - rubbish removal
- Delivery of tiles and products
FULL ITEM LIST
- Ceramic Non Slip Tiles Floor 400x400mm 7m2
- Ceramic Tiles Wall 300x600mm 25m2
- Frameless Shower Screen Panel 900mm OR Shower curtain
- Frameless Mirror 900x800mm
- Standard Wastes
- Doorline Angle 50mm
- 900mm Vanity Floor Mounted, Pre-Made, White Gloss, with ceramic basin
- Vanity Mixer/Spout
- Vanity Plug
- Shower Head
- Shower Mixer
- Towel Rail double 600mm
- Grab Rails 600mm
- Power point
- Exhaust Light/Heat/Fan
Package Example $22,000.00 Inc GST
Based on Room size: Floor 5m2, Walls 20m2.