Partial Bathroom Renovations
New Fittings & Fixtures
Package Name: Smart Renovation
Partial renovation new fittings and fixtures – Changing all the tiles and redoing the waterproofing to the entire floor and walls, new fittings and fixtures.
Please Note: If the property contains asbestos, you will be required to do a full strip out.
- Save time with our product selections to suit your budget, design and style
- cost-effective products to maximise on your return on investment
- Repairing a leaking shower to prevent further damage
- Renovating on a Budget new fittings and fixtures.
- Removal of all existing tiles and relay new tiles so they all match
- Repairs in preparation of selling to pass a building inspection.
- Renovating on a budget to Increase rental return
Comes with a waterproofing certificate.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Strip Out - Remove floor and wall tiles, remove screed, remove all fittings and fixtures.
- Carpenter - Sheet walls where required and sheet floor (if required), trim door (if required), frame bath (if required).
- Plumber - Rough In and Fit Off of New Fittings and Fixtures.
- Waterproofer - Completed to the Australian Standards. Full Floor, Shower Walls, Bath Walls and 100mm around perimeter.
- Tiler - Screed Floor, Tile Floor, Tile Walls to existing heights, silicone.
- Glazier - Install Shower Screen and mirror.
- Supervisor - Run and Monitor the project and trades.
- Electrical - Make Safe (Isolate for Safety)
- Skip Bin - Rubbish Removal
- Delivery of Tiles and Products
Vanity Mixer Spout
Shower Bath Mixer
Toilet Roll Holder
Standard Square Chrome Waste
Floor Tile Option 1 - Thor Black Matt Tile - 300x300mm or 450x450mm
Floor Tile Option 1 - Thor Grey - 300x300mm or 450x450mm
Floor Tile Option 1 - Thor Mushroom - 300x300mm or 450x450mm
Floor Tile Option 1 - Thor White Matt - 300x300mm or 450x450mm
Floor Tile Option 2 - Impala - 300x300mm
Floor Tile Option 2 - Panay Beige - Matt - 300x300mm
Floor Tile Option 2 - Rubbio Giallo - 300x300mm
Floor Tile Option 2 - Starview Cream - 300x300mm
Floor Tile Option 3 - Sorrento Charcoal - 300x300mm or 400x400mm
Floor Tile Option 3 - Sorrento Grey - 300x300mm or 400x400mm
Floor Tile Option 3 - Sorrento Ice Grey - 300x300mm or 400x400mm
Floor Tile Option 3 - Sorrento Olive - 300x300mm or 400x400mm
Floor Tile Option 4 - Carrara White - 300x300mm
Wall Tile Option 1 - Thor Mushroom Gloss
Wall Tile Option 1 - Thor White Gloss 300x450mm
Wall Tile Option 2 - White Gloss - 300x600mm
Wall Tile Option 4 - Carrara White Gloss - 300x600mm
Wall Tile Option 1 Thor Grey Gloss
Wall Tile Option 3 Sorrento Charcoal
Wall Tile Option 3 Sorrento Grey
Wall Tile Option 3 Sorrento Ice Grey
Wall Tile Option 3 Sorrento Olive
FULL ITEM LIST
- Ceramic Tiles Floor 300 x 300 mm 6M2
- Ceramic Tiles Wall 300 x 400 mm 15M2
- Semi Frameless Shower Screen 900 x 900 mm
- Frameless Mirror 900 x 800 mm
- Square Wastes x 2
- Doorline Angle 50 mm
- 900 mm Vanity, Floor Mounted, Pre-Made, White Gloss, Ceramic Top Basin
- Vanity Mixer/Spout
- Vanity Plug
- Shower Head, Rail with Soap Basket
- Shower Mixer
- Bath, drop in
- Bath plug
- Bath Spout
- Bath mixer/taps
- 600 mm Towel Rail, Double
Package Example $16,000.00 Inc GST
Based on: Floor 5m2, Walls 20m2, containing single vanity, 1m2 shower and bath
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the packages a fixed price?
Are the packages all inclusive?
Will the package price change after my consultation?
My bathroom is different to the packages how much it will cost?
If I don’t need all the products in the package will I be charged for them?
What if I don’t like the products in the package?
I’ve already selected the products I want; can you source them?
I have already bought my products can you quote for labour only?
Will I get advice on products, so I don’t go over budget?
Will I get advice on style and design?
Can I change the layout of my bathroom?
Will I get advice on the market requirements?
Do I need to move out while the renovation is being done?
How do I renovate my only bathroom or all bathrooms at once?
Will I need to be there to let trades in every day?
Do I need to be onsite to discuss the job details regularly?
Will there be quality control on my project?
How long will the renovation take?
What’s the process to get started?