Partial Bathroom Renovations
New Fittings & Fixtures
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Strip Out - Remove floor and wall tiles, remove screed, remove all fittings and fixtures.
- Carpenter - Sheet walls where required and sheet floor (if required), trim door (if required), frame bath (if required).
- Plumber - Rough In and Fit Off of New Fittings and Fixtures.
- Waterproofer - Completed to the Australian Standards. Full Floor, Shower Walls, Bath Walls and 100mm around perimeter.
- Tiler - Screed Floor, Tile Floor, Tile Walls to existing heights, silicone.
- Glazier - Install Shower Screen and mirror.
- Supervisor - Run and Monitor the project and trades.
- Electrical - Make Safe (Isolate for Safety)
- Skip Bin - Rubbish Removal
- Delivery of Tiles and Products
FULL ITEM LIST
- Ceramic Tiles Floor 300 x 300 mm 6M2
- Ceramic Tiles Wall 300 x 400 mm 15M2
- Semi Frameless Shower Screen 900 x 900 mm
- Frameless Mirror 900 x 800 mm
- Square Wastes x 2
- Doorline Angle 50 mm
- 900 mm Vanity, Floor Mounted, Pre-Made, White Gloss, Ceramic Top Basin
- Vanity Mixer/Spout
- Vanity Plug
- Shower Head, Rail with Soap Basket
- Shower Mixer
- Bath, drop in
- Bath plug
- Bath Spout
- Bath mixer/taps
- 600 mm Towel Rail, Double
Package Example $13,500.00 Inc GST
Based on: Floor 5m2, Walls 20m2, containing single vanity, 1m2 shower and bath