Partial Bathroom Renovation
Reusing Fittings & Fixtures
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Strip Out - Remove floor and wall tiles, remove screed, remove shower screen, remove mirror, remove all fittings and fixtures carefully to be reused (including vanity). *Bath is not removed.
- Carpenter - Sheet walls where required and sheet floor (if required), trim door (if required).
- Plumber - Re Install Shower Head, Shower Mixer/Taps, Bath spout, Bath Mixer/Taps, Vanity
- Waterproofer - Completed to the Australian Standards. Full Floor, Shower Walls, Bath Walls and 100mm around perimeter.
- Tiler - Screed Floor, Tile Floor, Tile Walls to existing heights, Silicone
- Glazier - Install Shower Screen and Mirror
- Supervisor - Run and Monitor the project and trades.
- Skip Bin - rubbish removal
- Delivery of tiles and product
FULL ITEM LIST
- Ceramic Floor Tiles 300 x 300 6m2
- Ceramic Wall Tiles 300 x 400 15m2
- Semi Frameless Shower Screen 900 x 900 mm
- Frameless Mirror 900 x 800 mm
- Square Waste Chrome x2
- Doorline Angle 50 mm
**Shower Head and Taps are Reused
Package Example $10,000.00 Inc GST
Based on: Floor 5m2, Walls 20m2, containing single vanity, 1m2 shower and bath
- Resurface Bath
Includes: resurface the bath to gloss white.
Includes: paint remaining walls, ceiling, door architraves, window architraves, door.
- New Fittings & Fixtures
Includes: 900mm floor mounted vanity (pre made, white gloss, ceramic top basin), vanity mixer/spout, vanity plug, shower head on rail with soap basket, shower mixer/taps, bath spout, bath mixer/taps, 600mm double towel rail, drop in bath, bath plug.
- Change Taps to Mixers
Includes: plumber to change pipework in wall for mixer.
- Tile to Ceiling
Includes: remove wall sheeting up to ceiling, supply additional wall tiles 10m2
- Install New Electrical Products
- Relocate Plumbing or Electrical