Partial Bathroom Renovation
Reusing Fittings & Fixtures
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Strip Out - Remove floor and wall tiles, remove screed, remove shower screen, remove mirror, remove all fittings and fixtures carefully to be reused (including vanity). *Bath is not removed.
- Carpenter - Sheet walls where required and sheet floor (if required), trim door (if required).
- Plumber - Re Install Fittings, Fixtures and Vanity **some items may not be able to be re installed, due to new tile thickness.
- Waterproofer - Completed to the Australian Standards. Full Floor, Shower Walls, Bath Walls and 100mm around perimeter.
- Tiler - Screed Floor, Tile Floor, Tile Walls to existing heights, Silicone
- Glazier - Install Shower Screen and Mirror
- Supervisor - Run and Monitor the project and trades.
- Electrical - Make Safe (Isolate Power For Safety)
- Skip Bin - rubbish removal
- Delivery of tiles and products
FULL ITEM LIST
- Ceramic Floor Tiles 300 x 300 6m2
- Ceramic Wall Tiles 300 x 400 15m2
- Semi Frameless Shower Screen 900 x 900 mm
- Frameless Mirror 900 x 800 mm
- Square Waste x2
- Doorline Angle 50 mm
**All fittings and fixtures reuse
Package Example $10,000.00 Inc GST
Based on: Floor 5m2, Walls 20m2, containing single vanity, 1m2 shower and bath
Find out more about our bathroom renovation under $10,000