Partial Bathroom Renovation
Reusing Fittings & Fixtures
Package Name: Save Where You Can
Partial renovation re-use fittings – changing all the tiles and redoing the waterproofing to the entire floor and walls save the fittings and fixtures. Includes new shower screen.
Please Note: If the property contains asbestos, you will be required to do a full strip out.
- Repairing a leaking shower to prevent further damage
- Budget renovation Re-use fittings and fixtures that are in good condition to restore the look of the existing bathroom
- Removal of all existing tiles and relay new tiles so they all match
- Repairs in preparation of selling to pass a building inspection.
- Renovating on a budget to Increase rental return
Comes with a waterproofing certificate.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Strip Out - Remove floor and wall tiles, remove screed, remove shower screen, remove mirror, remove all fittings and fixtures carefully to be reused (including vanity). *Bath is not removed.
- Carpenter - Sheet walls where required and sheet floor (if required), trim door (if required).
- Plumber - Re Install Fittings, Fixtures and Vanity **some items may not be able to be re installed, due to new tile thickness.
- Waterproofer - Completed to the Australian Standards. Full Floor, Shower Walls, Bath Walls and 100mm around perimeter.
- Tiler - Screed Floor, Tile Floor, Tile Walls to existing heights, Silicone
- Glazier - Install Shower Screen and Mirror
- Supervisor - Run and Monitor the project and trades.
- Electrical - Make Safe (Isolate Power For Safety)
- Skip Bin - rubbish removal
- Delivery of tiles and products
Standard Square Chrome Waste
Floor Tile Option 1 - Thor Black Matt Tile - 300x300mm or 450x450mm
Floor Tile Option 1 - Thor Grey - 300x300mm or 450x450mm
Floor Tile Option 1 - Thor Mushroom - 300x300mm or 450x450mm
Floor Tile Option 1 - Thor White Matt - 300x300mm or 450x450mm
Floor Tile Option 2 - Impala - 300x300mm
Floor Tile Option 2 - Panay Beige - Matt - 300x300mm
Floor Tile Option 2 - Rubbio Giallo - 300x300mm
Floor Tile Option 2 - Starview Cream - 300x300mm
Floor Tile Option 3 - Sorrento Charcoal - 300x300mm or 400x400mm
Floor Tile Option 3 - Sorrento Grey - 300x300mm or 400x400mm
Floor Tile Option 3 - Sorrento Ice Grey - 300x300mm or 400x400mm
Floor Tile Option 3 - Sorrento Olive - 300x300mm or 400x400mm
Floor Tile Option 4 - Carrara White - 300x300mm
Wall Tile Option 1 - Thor Mushroom Gloss
Wall Tile Option 1 - Thor White Gloss 300x450mm
Wall Tile Option 2 - White Gloss - 300x600mm
Wall Tile Option 4 - Carrara White Gloss - 300x600mm
Wall Tile Option 1 Thor Grey Gloss
Wall Tile Option 3 Sorrento Charcoal
Wall Tile Option 3 Sorrento Grey
Wall Tile Option 3 Sorrento Ice Grey
Wall Tile Option 3 Sorrento Olive
FULL ITEM LIST
- Ceramic Floor Tiles 300 x 300 6m2
- Ceramic Wall Tiles 300 x 400 15m2
- Semi Frameless Shower Screen 900 x 900 mm
- Frameless Mirror 900 x 800 mm
- Square Waste x2
- Doorline Angle 50 mm
**All fittings and fixtures reuse
Package Example $14,500.00 Inc GST
Based on: Floor 5m2, Walls 20m2, containing single vanity, 1m2 shower and bath
Find out more about our bathroom renovation under $10,000
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the packages a fixed price?
Are the packages all inclusive?
Will the package price change after my consultation?
My bathroom is different to the packages how much it will cost?
If I don’t need all the products in the package will I be charged for them?
What if I don’t like the products in the package?
I’ve already selected the products I want; can you source them?
I have already bought my products can you quote for labour only?
Will I get advice on products, so I don’t go over budget?
Will I get advice on style and design?
Can I change the layout of my bathroom?
Will I get advice on the market requirements?
Do I need to move out while the renovation is being done?
How do I renovate my only bathroom or all bathrooms at once?
Will I need to be there to let trades in every day?
Do I need to be onsite to discuss the job details regularly?
Will there be quality control on my project?
How long will the renovation take?
What’s the process to get started?